We've partnered up with one of the most inspiring and recognizable figures in the sport to bring you the Gizmo Pickleball Special Edition Rogue2 Gel-Core paddle.
'[Jay "Gizmo" Hall] strives to grow the sport of pickleball by being an ambassador for a newer generation of players and spectators. Heavily involved in social media and the player community, Gizmo provides a detailed look inside the world of tournament play through Facebook and Instagram posts and a series of videos soon to hit youtube. Overcoming adversity at a young age has taught him that every day is a gift, and to never stop chasing your dreams.' (Learn more about Gizmo)
The "Gizmo Pickleball" paddle combines Jay's colorful and dynamic style with the cutting edge technology of the Players Pickleball Rogue2. With tangible features like its Second Generation Gel-Core and Vibration Damping Carbon Fiber Throat Reinforcement, the Rogue2 is already the favorite paddle of seasoned veterans and newcomers alike. It offers more features than the competition and a price that's lower than other top-tier paddles. Get yours now!
A portion of the proceeds for every Gizmo paddle sold is donated to the non-profit organization "Gizmo Pickleball", which is dedicated to supporting underprivileged youth by building confidence and fostering individualism through the sport of pickleball.
It's All About the Details
We believe no stone should be left unturned when it comes to paddle design. When we partnered with Jay, we knew his flamboyant style demanded the most from every last detail. This paddle doesn't disappoint:
Overview of the Rogue2 Gel-Core Paddle
The breakout hit Rogue is back! The all new Rogue2 paddle takes the already great Rogue and adds a new shape, improved Second Generation Gel-Core technology, vibration-damping carbon fiber throat reinforcement, and massively increased durability, all while keeping the cost well below the competition!
The Second Generation Gel-Core improves the paddle in several measurable ways:
- Larger Sweet Spot
- Greater Paddle Stability on Ball Impact
- Reduced Vibrations Transmitted to the Player's Hand
- Softer Ball Impact Sound
- Improved Durability over First Generation
We took the blueprint for the first generation Gel-Core, which was already a proven performer, and refined it further, giving it much increased durability along with improved vibration absorbing characteristics. If you aren't already familiar with the Gel-Core advantage, read all about Gel-Core, its benefits, and the test results.
Sweet Spot Mapping
At Players Pickleball, we believe that without hard evidence to back up a claim, that claim has little value. We use a bespoke testing fixture to measure the sweet spot in a way never before seen in the sport. Rather than relying on subjective test feedback, we can objectively measure the ball response at controlled locations across the paddle face. Below are the results of the Rogue2 Gel-Core sweet spot mapping tests.
Exclusive Vibration-Damping Carbon Fiber Throat Reinforcement
Unique to Players Pickleball paddles is the Rogue2's vibration damping carbon fiber throat reinforcement. This cutting edge innovation accomplishes two major performance improving enhancements:
- Strengthening of the critical paddle face/handle junction - This is an inherent weak spot in almost all paddle designs as the thin handle portion of the paddle must manage all of the stress of countless ball impacts while remaining lightweight and small enough to accommodate the hands of all players, big and small. The addition of 6 total layers of carbon fiber at this critical junction on each side adds overall rigidity to the paddle while virtually eliminating handle breakages!
- Vibration damping - The carbon fiber reinforcement is designed with a unique rubber-like material that is fused into the composite during layup. This material drastically improves the normally high frequency characteristics of carbon fiber and transforms it into a vibration absorbing component, isolating your hand from the impact of the ball on the paddle face. The graph below shows the drastic reduction in vibration by the Rogue2's unique throat reinforcement.
TMD - Targeted Mass Distribution
The Rogue line of paddles features "Targeted Mass Distribution". This means we can control where the paddle's mass is concentrated by moving it toward the edges of the paddle. We accomplish this through the locations of our Gel-Core infusion.
USA Pickleball Approved
|2nd Generation Gel-Core, Elastomer-Infused Polypropylene
|2-Layer Unidirectional Fiberglass
|Country of Origin
Made in the USA
30-Day Return Policy
If you're completely unsatisfied with your paddle within the first 30 days, you can return it. Read the complete details.