Represent Players and Gizmo Pickleball off the court with this comfy unisex hoodie. It is super soft inside & out with a vibrant Gizmo Pickleball-themed print. The hoodie has a relaxed fit, and is perfect for pre-match warmups and post-match cooldowns!
• Each hoodie is printed, cut, and sewn to order. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with "hidden" inside design.
• Unisex fit
• Printed, cut, and sewn in the USA
Each garment is hand-made to order and for that reason, non-returnable. All sales are final. Please examine the size guide below to ensure the proper fit.
|Chest (inches)||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼||50 ⅜|
|Waist (inches)||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝||52 ¾|
Additional General Information:
NOTICE: Due to the high demand for our products and global supply chain issues leading to a limited supply of materials for making paddles, our 30-day trial policy has changed.
Taking Care of Your Paddle
To ensure the long life of your paddle, there are just a few precautions to take, both on and off the court:
- Always Inspect Pickleballs. Small pieces of debris can become embedded in pickleballs during play. Embedded debris can be carried into the paddle face, causing damage. This type of damage is purely cosmetic and does not affect paddle performance or USAPA-approved status, but is not covered under our warranty. Inspect pickleballs regularly before and after play, and periodically during play.
- Avoid Ground Strikes: The worst thing you can do to a pickleball paddle is strike it into the ground. Paddles are designed to hit pickleballs, not the unforgiving earth. Repeated impacts with the ground will cause damage to the edge guard and core, which can result in loose edge guards, "soft" paddle edges, and more. Paddles with excessive edge guard damage may be considered "abused" and not be covered under warranty.
- Avoid Extreme Temperatures: Leaving a paddle locked in the car during extreme temperatures can cause permanent and irreversible damage to the paddle. Similarly, playing in extreme cold can cause materials to become brittle and more likely to crack. If you're as passionate about pickleball as we are, think of your paddle like you would a pet. Don't leave your paddle anywhere you wouldn't leave your dog!
Unless stated otherwise, all paddles are covered by our warranty. Read the complete details.
If you are ordering from outside the United States, your order may be subject to additional charges related to import duties, taxes, tariffs, customs fees, and more. These fees are outside of our control and are an unfortunate reality of international commerce.